- Naked And Hungry - Where would we be without Agriculture? Naked and Hungry! It was an honor to perform at the fine Steamboat Springs, CO Community Ag Alliance “Ag Week”. The Multi-generational Allen and Daugenbaugh ranch families hosted me and our friends at Alpine Bank sponsored the trip. The Community Ag Alliance is exceptional in terms of organizing Ranchers, Nature Conservancy, and […]
- Ty’s Time in Nashville - Ty has been honored playing great Nashville Venues with truly great Nashville Musicians & Songwriters. (This month he has played solo or with the band or been asked to sit-in at over 11 gigs). Please scroll down to see some of the highlights of the hall of fame Nashivlle folks…. TY sitting-in at the legendary Nashville STATION INN L>Right: Aubry Haniey on […]
- Opening For Jim Lauderdale - Wow, it’s not often that you get to open for one of your heroes. And even rarer, that hero makes sure he’s there to watch your set! I’ve been a pretty lucky guy lately, getting to perform for folks all across Colorado and open for some amazing musicians. But my hometown show last Thursday opening […]
- Colorado Road Adventures - We’ve been having a blast out here on the road! It’s been such an honor opening for some of my favorite musicians and playing for great Country crowds! Below are some photos and video of clips from our recent Adventure Travels: It began with Ty playing music at our National Forrest campground outside of Salida with long […]
- Ty and band play to 1,200 people opening for Cole Swindell - Wow, what an awesome crowd last night at the Farmington, NM Civic Center! It was a sold out show, close to 1200 people, thanks to everyone who came out! Big thanks to Lisa, Russel, James and the whole Civic Center crew. They’re a first class operation. Also, big thanks to Cole Swindell and his crew! […]
- Arizona Trip - It was great playing on air with Cody and Vicki at KAFF Country Radio in Flagstaff, AZ (listen to the interview here) Then on to playing the Legendary Museum Club that evening! […]
- Album Review by The Daily Country -
- Long Ride Home - Buy CD Get it on iTunes Listen on Spotify 25 year old singer-songwriter Tyller Gummersall is new on the scene but an old soul who has be creating country music for over a decade now. Grammy award winning producer Lloyd Maines selected a stellar team of musicians, bringing to life Ty’s songs and offering a outstanding sonic […]
- Concert In The Park - Here are some photos from last week’s show in Buckley Park! Big thanks to Alpine Bank and the Community Concert Hall for putting on this awesome free concert in Downtown Durango! It’s much fun to play. Also, 4CornersTv did a little feature, click here to watch the video.
- Opening for Tyler Farr… - This past Saturday night we had a great time playing to an awesome crowd of 600 folks at the Farmington Civic Center Theater! Big thanks to the whole crew, they did a great job and it was a blast! See photos of the fun event below….